Sunday, August 29, 2010

A great end to summer ...

We spent the weekend at Red Point Campground in eastern PEI. Hot, sunny skies, swimming, campfires and ice cream. A perfect way to end the summer. I head back to work this week, after a wonderful summer off. I feel relaxed and got lots of projects finished, but I'm looking forward to seeing the smilling faces of my new students!

On our lovely Prince Edward Island, we may not have places like IKEA, Anthropologie, West Elm, CB2 or even Target, but we do have this:


Beautiful and fun Basin Head Beach. I jumped off the bridge 5 times!

The view from our campsite.

A view from our evening walk.

I try not to take living here for granted - there is beautiful inspiration all around me!

3 comments:

  1. You are making me homesick! I definitely want copies of your pictures!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pam....I would do anything to be in PEI right now. We are having a sickening heat wave right now!!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shrieked when I saw the picture of Basin Head Beach- went there on my honeymoon! We toured all of PEI and Cape Breton Island too. PEI is amazing, you are so fortunate to live there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you! Thanks so much :)